Arabic Between Your Hands Student Book Volume 1 (With MP3 CD)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Team of Authors
- 8.3 x 11.7 inches
Arabic Between Your Hands Textbook: Volume 1 (With MP3 CD)
The student book contains 16 units; each has 6 lessons which are designed as follows:
1. Lesson One: Presentation; 3 pages that include three dialogues, except the first unit which includes six dialogues.
2. Lesson Two: Vocabulary; 3 pages that includes a basic vocabulary and additional vocabulary.
3. Lesson Three: Grammar structures; 4 pages that includes exercises and grammar summary.
4. Lesson Four: Sounds and listening comprehension; 3 pages that include minimal pairs, Quranic verses, sound recognition and production etc...
5. Lesson Five: Speaking; 3 pages that include: dialogues, completion, describing pictures and communicative drills.
6. Lesson Six: Reading and writing; 4 pages that include reading and writing on word, phrase, sentence and paragraph levels.
Tests and Evaluation:
There are eight short "test yourself" tests; each two pages, and two extensive tests; one for midterm after the eighth unit, and a final test after the sixteenth unit.
At the end of the book, there are lists of supportive illustrated vocabulary, a list of vocabulary, a list of vocabulary for each unit and a word list of all the words in the book arranged alphabetically.